10 aprile 2017

Internal Flight



In silent silence ... a voice is heard ... ... he whispers ... he sings ... sometimes he screams ... sometimes even demands ... like the waves of the ocean breaking about the shore ... flies to the particles of what It's called me ... particles of me ... particles of you ... us ... them ... ... endless faces of a diamond ... are one in your breathing ... ... in your heartbeat I hear yours .. And this rhythm ... he lives in everything ... ... that if this voice whispering inside ... the key ... to the door ... which is not in general ... ... uncertain ... and Carefully ... I'm still starting out ... ... that I know ... so much and so little ... if I confess to myself ... all this load of memories ... good ... bad. .. just dust ... I'll start drawing from scratch ... I'm not running away ... this time I'm here ... and years ... months ... and days ... thank ... and release them ... I stand on the edge ... and my mind backs away ... do not jump says ... you'll die ... thoughts swirled ... like the whirling leaves ... dancing talking ... what will ... if Deeply dive ... into yourself ... look ... into the faces of the demons of the guards ... the soul in shackles storing ... there's the world ... dogmas ... ideals ... standards ... fears ... Games ... mezansen theaters ... who is this true me ... who is hidden behind the masks of ideas ... having absorbed the whole world ... who writes ... these tales ... my ... our ... Like a dream someone thought up ... and lives in it ... what if I stop ... I rest from infinite thoughts ... I'll give this world just to be ... trusting the heart of purity ... into the eternal ocean I fall ... Who am I ... please .. answer ... ... fell again ... doubts crept ... wings entangled ... annoyance ... and despair ... from eternal questions ... answers ... questions ... answers ... mind games ... loneliness and sadness ... as long-time companions ... which you will not feed ... insatiable ... I began to fight with myself ... illusory symbols ... we tell you ... you us ... we are better ... you are worse ... we them ... they are us ... these are white ... these black ... blue ... red ... those are more useful .. They are not needed ... everything that I saw ... like clouds floating eternity ... thoughts ... fairy tales ... I let go of everything ... I let go of the need to know why ... why ... I land with my mother. .. she knows everything ... we gave names ... names ... invisible lines ... her whole ... one ... how to just choose the world ... and this is not an option even ... it's just there ... I trust that moment ... I open ... I trust ... I open my heart ... ... where this is the place of meeting with yourself ... no age ... race ... occupation ... Admit already ... that everything is inside ... the soul ... she smiles ... she smiles ... ... I stand between heaven and earth ... and fear disappears ... when I come in contact with you ... It's so easy to die ... to be reborn again ... not dying ... ... how to describe in words ... what I feel ... I can only smile ... breathe in ... and exhale .... .. joy ... ... with the dawn I'm born ... every night I leave ... dissolve ... there's who ... and that ... I'm a man ... and a woman ... and a child .. And the bird ... and the sky ... the clouds ... and the stone under the water ... I wave that close to the shore whispers ... I live ... always ... the sun does not say goodbye ... a light breeze caresses the skin My ... all the feelings calm down ... and the silence ... it's love ... the heart opens up ... I'm ... and I'm not ... there's everything ... and every transition ... just a new one Start...

Nessun commento: