Full vulnerability
<<The vulnerability you've shown to the other is somehow - I know it's almost absurd - the protective shield of a great inner strength. Your vulnerability is what is seen outside, but inside you have a great strength, for all the things you just said: philosophy, work on the self, martial art wisdom... Those are your strong roots.
Yes the vulnerability is your "emotional state"of that particular moment, but now I don't find vulnerability in you anymore, except for this: is your fully availability to be exposed, also at risk to be hit.
I don't hear vulnerability while I listen to you now, but I hear your wound. Your rich inner world sometimes struggles in common life, and when you take the risk to expose it, behind the few words you say there is a whole world of meanings, which then can be annihilated and mutilated in a two lines reply...like happened to you yesterday>>
- a friend
https://youtu.be/anFzcVb7mR8
2 comments:
Ciao Maria.
"La spiegazione della capacità curativa della musica risiede nell'armonia corporea come risonanza dello spirituale, del cosmico.
Quindi bisogna emettere buone vibrazioni Gus? :)
Post a Comment